Monday 22 June 2009

Some Things I Ve Learned From Women Who Ve Dumped Me - Learning How To Rekindle Love

Get your ex back now

People are in a tough spot with their loved one and are trying to rekindle love in the relationship in order to prevent the relationship from falling apart can likely benefit from some things I ve learned from women who ve dumped me.

This is because I have "been there, done that" when it comes to relationships, and I have learned a lot about how to keep a relationship going, or even more importantly in some situations, how to know when the relationship really is coming to an end.

Here are some of the things I ve learned from women who ve dumped me, and how you can use them to your advantage to win back love.

Click to get your ex back


1 - One of the biggest things I ve learned from women who ve dumped me is that sometimes women break up relationships with every intention of rekindling things later, but they break the relationship up to create some much needed space for a period of time.

In other words, just because she broke up with you, that does not mean that it's all over. Just give her some time and some space and everything will probably be alright again in no time.

2 - Another one of the things I ve learned from women who ve dumped me is that often women will break up a relationship simply because they think you are going to break up with them, and are trying to beat you to the punch. You can counteract this by being honest about your feelings and intentions to calm down her need to end things first.

It is normal for people to want to have the last word in an argument, and being the one initiating the break up is an example of this. Let her know that you don't want to break things up and you may just be able to keep the relationship from falling apart.

3 - One of the final things I ve learned from women who ve dumped me that you should keep in mind is that if you work hard enough to rekindle things, you can make a relationship work. A breakup does not have to mean that the relationship is over forever, it simply means that the relationship needs some time and that both parties require some time apart. You do not have to give up on the relationship or the love behind it just because a hiatus is needed.

Stay strong if you find yourself having relationship problems, and know that every break up comes with life lessons that you can take with you in order to help you with future relationship problems, regardless of what life throws at you.

How Can I Make My Ex Want Me Back - 6 Tips

No comments: