Wednesday 4 November 2009

Your Question - How To Get My Wife To Love Me Again - Your Answer Here

Get back with your ex

It's a tough one you've been asking yourself for a while now. . . "How to get my wife to love me again?"

There are many avenues that need to be explored when coming up with an answer to your question and of course the answers depend on your specific situation and circumstances. But there are some basic strategies that any man can apply towards gaining his wife's love back.

Click to get your ex back


First, you need to figure out why your wife has stopped loving you (or why she says that she doesn't love you anymore, even if that may not be true).

What are some common reasons for this?

Reason Number 1:
I've lost my wife's love because I had an affair and she found out.

Reason Number 2:
My wife found someone new that she feels is better than me.

Reason Number 3:
I haven't stuck to my promises and agreements. I promised her that I would change my attitude or some of the things that annoy her but I haven't done so. This has lead to disappointment and loss of hope on her part.

Reason Number 4:
I neglected my wife in her eyes. I didn't give her the love and attention she needed.

Reason Number 5: I tried to control everything she did. I didn't allow my wife enough freedom and space to do what she wanted.

Once you've identified the reason or combination of reasons, you can start to go to work on the problem. Many marriages that fail do so because the real problems aren't really understood. Communication is a huge part of making the marriage work - and men think differently than women so even if you think you know how your wife feels about something (because that's the way you feel), chances are you probably don't. So talk to her.

Without the right communication, it's really hard to resolve and kind of conflict, big or small. The right kind of communication will allow your damaged relationship to start recuperating and later to thrive if you give your wife the opportunity to share her dreams, concerns, hopes and desires with you.

If your wife has conceded to trying in the marriage again, don't just go back to what wasn't working. Keep things interesting, do little things to show your wife how much you love and appreciate her or do something pleasantly surprising.

Keeping your promises is another important part of the equation. If you haven't kept your promises in the past, start doing so now. Your past broken promises have no doubt ruined the trust in your relationship but you can start repairing that now.

Finally, give your wife the space and time she needs. Let her know that you are there for her but don't smother her.

Hopefully the above information is enough to get you started working on your solving your big concern of "How to get my wife to love me again".

6 tips to help your ex to fall back in love with you

No comments: