Wednesday 10 August 2011

Relationship Breakup A New Beginning

Get back with your ex

We have all had a relationship breakup at least once in our lives and they can be quite painful for all involved. After the initial shock of the relationship ending though you might want to look at it like it not being the end of something but the beginning of another something that may be even better.

For every experience we have we learn something from it. That's what helps us increase our wisdom in this life. Take what you learn from everything and use it to further enrich your life. This includes what you learn from things that you fail at. Like a relationship breakup.

I was in a relationship once that was as toxic as they come. But, in the course of the relationship I learned several things about myself that I never knew I had inside me. I found a strength of character that was hiding, or maybe even developed during that relationship. I also found a deep spirituality that I did not know I had as well. The relationship was short lived, only about a year and a half, but the things I came away with will last me a lifetime.

Click to get your ex back


I guess what I am saying is that even though a relationship may not last at least you can benefit in other ways and try to remember what was good about being with that person. Maybe not right after the breakup but with some time and distance you will be able to see clearer just exactly what you learned during that time with them.

Once the relationship has ended and the grieving period is over, try to learn to enjoy your time by yourself. Learn who you really are not who someone else thinks you should be. If you think about it, if you try to be someone you are not and ignore the warning bells going off in your head then that relationship really cannot last. If you are not loved for who you are then stop settling, break it off and either be by yourself for a while then find someone who will love you for you.

I think it is almost impossible to find someone to love if you are not secure in who you are to begin with. That is why so many marriages fail. Too may insecurities on both sides. Too many people try to manipulate each and every situation to their own benefit when what they should be doing is trying to find ways to compromise when the need arises and make each other happy instead of miserable and even more insecure than when the relationship started.

If more people would just use the sense God gave them and think of the other person a little more and themselves a little less then a relationship breakup could be avoided and more people would consider themselves to be happy. Love is an important part of life and too many people don't know how to handle it, or mistreat it when they do have it. Such a shame.

6 tips to help your ex to fall back in love with you

How to get Your Wife Back After a Breakup or Divorce

No comments: