Monday 5 July 2010

Answer To How To Get Back With My Ex Boyfriend By Rekindling His Love

Get back with your ex

At just over three years, my then boyfriend came to the conclusion that we weren't old enough to have a meaningful relationship. For whatever reason, he thought it best for us to live our own lives, to have our own space, and to travel along our own separate paths. It was shortly thereafter that I hatched the idea of how to get back with my ex boyfriend by rekindling his love, though I wasn't quite sure how to go about it.

Perhaps we were a bit too young, maybe he needed to hang out "with the boys" a bit more often, who knows. Either way, I was heartbroken and my steady stream of tears did nothing to disguise my feelings.

Click to get your ex back


As I said, I wasn't quite sure what to do, but I knew I had to talk to him to let him know how I felt. That's why I started off by calling him with unvarying frequency. And, when I was unable to reach him, I would spend my time trying to determine his whereabouts and activities.

The problem was it would only make me feel worse when I realized he wasn't spending that time with me. But my friends told me to stop doing this things, they could not only see that it was upsetting me, but that it was also doing no good whatsoever. I took me a while to listen to them, but eventually I changed my plan.

Okay, ladies, you need to take it from me. If you're serious about rekindling his lost love and getting back together, you have to stop being so desperate. My boyfriend said we needed space, and in a way he was right.

As soon as I stopped spending every waking moment trying to talk to him and track him down, things started getting better. In fact, once I cut off all attempts at communication with him, he called me. Granted, he wanted me to come get the few things of mine he still had, but I saw it as a foot in the door, and I was right! But I still played it cool, he didn't need to know my plan was starting to work.

It seemed as though the less I tried talking to him, the more he wanted to talk to me. It was if he was coming to the realization that he needed me back in his life. By giving him the space he had wanted, he had the time to miss me.

Really, that's all there is to it. Either things were meant to be, or not. If they were meant to be, then giving him his space, and not tracking him down will work to give him the time he needs to prove his true feelings for you to himself. Keep cool, let him sort things out, and give yourself some time as well. By doing so, the question of "how to get back with my ex boyfriend by rekindling his love?" will work itself out.

6 tips to help your ex to fall back in love with you

How to get Your Wife Back After a Breakup or Divorce

No comments: