Sunday 25 September 2011

A Divorce Blessing Ceremony

Get back with your ex

A marriage can end for a variety of reasons and in more then one way. A marriage can end on bad terms or good, due to some betrayal or simply because you fell apart. But regardless of the reason a divorce can be a troublesome ordeal, even more so if your marriage ended on bad terms.

So using a divorce blessing ceremony to help yourself recover is a great idea. You may think a ceremony sounds weird for a divorce, but it is not as uncommon as you think. Ceremonies are often used to celebrate a large change in ones life, and a divorce is a pretty big change.

However a lot of people go into these ceremonies with the wrong mind set. They go into them filled with anger and bitterness, feeling they are finally free of the evil villain. They also commit questionable acts at such ceremonies, such as burning their marriage certificate.

While burning your marriage certificate, returning rings, or reversing vows may all sound like great ideas that can help you get past your divorce, they actually do the opposite. By doing these actions filled with anger over what happened, they instead hold you back instead of helping you move forward.

Click to get your ex back


Negativity lingers in this world and it does effect you on a subconscious level. Instead of a divorce blessing ceremony helping you move forward, you are using it as a cesspool for your own negative feelings, which just further increases said negative feelings.

You want to get rid of all that negativity, you want to shed off that part of your life for the most part, and you want to start anew without any chains binding you. But to do that you also have to accept what has happened and be ok with it. This is where many people deceive themselves.

They pretend that they are ok with what has happened, and that they have accepted it but in reality they have not, and this is why they are so mad. To get the most out of your ceremony you want to take a while and reflect on what happened. Reflect on the good times and the bad times, and why your marriage failed in the first place.

Once you have accepted it all as one complete package, you can move on and be ok with what happened. By accepting the good and the bad, and that you may have been at fault along with your spouse, you are freeing yourself of all those negative emotions that have been holding you down.

With all that negativity gone and locked away along with that period of your life, you can finally move forward with your life and find happiness. As long as you have all that pent up anger and bitterness, you can not move forward.

A divorce blessing ceremony can be a great way to shed all that negativity as long as you go into it with the right mind set. If you go into it with the wrong mind set it will do nothing but further keep you down, and you do not want that to happen.

6 tips to help your ex to fall back in love with you

How to get Your Wife Back After a Breakup or Divorce

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Am Kate Wilson from united States This is a testimony that I will tell to every one to hear. I have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the 2kids and we have suffered for 3years until I met a post where this man Dr ATIAFO have helped someone and I decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me I just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, I saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why I am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self. His email: atitafospelltemple@yahoo.com .or call +2347067607073.

LISAPUCHI said...

My relationship was on the brink till I found The Marriage Forums. Now we are riding high and easy after making some of the changes outlined in the course that Dr Lawrence has put out! Great course that has changed our marriage for the better thank you Dr Lawrence Whats-app +2347032195889 or email Drlawrencespelltemple @ hotmail . com

Melissa said...

My husband was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his phone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020