Saturday 24 October 2009

How To Avoid A Long Term Relationship Breakup

Get back with your ex

Every couple experience rough patches but how can you avoid a long term relationship breakup?

We can all take our partners for granted sometimes. Life often gets in the way of your relationship and we are inclined to think our spouse will understand. But that is not always the case. Your significant other may wonder where he/she comes on your list of priorities. He or she may feel neglected and if someone else comes along that pays them some attention and makes them feel desired, who is to say that they won’t be tempted.

Click to get your ex back


Why not surprise your partner and arrange a date night. If you have children, arrange a babysitter. If money is a little tight, then put the kids to bed early and cook your partner a nice dinner. Add some candles and flowers and switch off the TV. Ban all talk of your offspring, your money issues or your family. The only conversation allowed is the type you would normally have on a date night. Imagine you don’t know each other. Ask your other half to tell you something about themselves, after which you will divulge a secret.

When you have been together for a long time, it can get a little dull in the bedroom department. Being intimate is the glue that holds couples together. It is not all about sex but holding hands, cuddling and being affectionate. If you have fallen into a rut where the only intimate occasions you see are those on a TV set, you need to sort this out.

Don’t ignore it as it can lead to feelings of anxiety and despair on both sides. But you cannot pressure the other person either. So why not make it a game. Both of you have to make a list of all the things you would like to do/have done to each other. Each person gets a turn having one item on their list. She may want you to run her a nice bath and allow her to soak for an hour with only the candles for company. We can probably guess what he would like!

Rediscover the passion that brought you together in the first place. Let’s face it most couples do not get involved due to the fantastic conversation. There has to be the x factor as well. But when you have shared what seems to be a lifetime, the roaring flames of desire may now resemble a smouldering ember. But the good news is that it is easy to relight existing fires, you just need a little practice!

Couple that laugh together, share their inner most thoughts and feelings and make time for one another are the most likely to be walking hand in hand sharing their twilight years. Life is not a bed of roses but it is a lot more fun when you share it with someone you love. You should avoid that long term relationship breakup at all costs.

6 tips to help your ex to fall back in love with you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was difficult for me to find help here after reading touching testimonies about spell casters. I was wondering why there are so many testimonies about them, if there are gods, demons, spirits or humans? to do what people say about them? I needed help too after reading similar cases but I was confused on who to contact. I had to pray over it for a night until I was being lead to email Dr.Matto through 'meiismcenter@gmail.com, by a strange spirit from all the listed emails of spell casters. I found out that Dr. Matto is a human, gifted to see things beyond and command spirits to obey, his powers are not evil and he stands to his word till the end. I learned so much from his educative spirit and I became confident of myself after he appeared in my vision and whipped my tears before bringing back my Husband. I woke from the vision the night he finished the spell and everything I saw manifested, my Husband who left me and our kids since Friday, Feb 28, 2014 at 21:14, came back to us from nowhere on his kneels begging and thanking me for getting him out of demonic relationship with a stranger. We both thanked Dr. Matto . I have never doubted my spirit and I do exactly what it tells me, I stayed calm and trusted Dr. Matto until the very last day of his promise. I am not recommending him to people, but I just gave my own testimony. Everybody has the right to make choices, that’s why I chose him and I will advise that you follow your heart befor choosing a spell caster. His email address once again is meiismcenter@gmail.com