Tuesday 20 October 2009

Why Men Dont Leave Their Wives

Get back with your ex

If you are unlikely enough to find yourself in a relationship with a married man you have to understand why men don't leave their wives. It's true, married men rarely leave their wives for their mistresses. And to be honest, even if he did, why would you want a man who is a cheater?

Woman are compassionate, loving, forgiving, kind, and sometimes very gullible. You might think he'll leave his wife because she's old, fat, mean, stupid, nuts, controlling, etc. And maybe she is, but the truth is she's probably none of these things, after all why would he have married her if she was? It's much more likely that he's just bored and you're a convenient distraction.

Click to get your ex back


Few women would knowingly start a relationship with a married man if he started talking about what a sexy and wonderful person his wife was, so as hard as it is to believe married men will often lie so that you can justify having sex with him.

The reasons men cheat usually come down to the fact that their marriage has gotten stale and one or more of his needs (not just sexually) are not being met to his satisfaction. That's the same reason women cheat too.

The problem is that at the end of the day he probably still has feelings for his wife or at least doesn't want to go through the expense of a divorce. You also have to take into consideration the way both sides of his family will react, and if there are kids involved most men are unwilling to hurt their own children.

If you are a women who is involved with a married man and want to know why men don't leave their wives there can be many reasons. The important thing to remember is that it really doesn't matter why he won't leave, it only matters that you know he probably won't leave his wife and he's not much of a prize even if he did.

6 tips to help your ex to fall back in love with you

1 comment:

MrsB217 said...

Hello everyone I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about Shomorika spell temple, on what he has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband with his great spell, I was married to this man called Mathew we were together for a long time and we love each other but when I was unable to give him a child after 2 years, he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man. My friend gave his email to me and asked me to contact him but I didn't want to because I doubted at first but later reconsidered because it's so rear for a man to be as powerful like she said. So I contacted her through this email ( shomorikaspelltemple@yahoo.com ) You won’t believe this when I contacted this man and told him my problems he cast the spell and my ex came back begging on his knees and asking me to forgive him. Not only that after a month I miss my monthly flow, when I went to my doctor, he confirm that I am pregnant so I told myself that I will testify to the whole wide world about the wonders of the powerful man if I give birth successfully. I am so happy today because I am a mother of a bouncing baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr Ehi Spear for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of the following situations :

(1) If you want your ex-back.
(2) If you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(10) if you are unable to satisfy your wife sex desire due to low err action.
(11) If your menstruation refuse to come out the day it suppose or over flows.
(12) If your work refuse to pay you, people owing you.
(13) Solve a land issue and get it back.
(14) Did your family Denny you of your right?
(15) Do you have a low sperm count?
(16) Are you contesting for any political position in your country?
(17) Case solves E.T.C

You are free to contact him at (shomorikaspelltemple@yahoo.com ) ..... CONTACT HIM NOW FOR ALL ANSWERS TO ANY KIND OF PROBLEMS: shomorikaspelltemple@yahoo.com